Friday, May 14, 2010

Listen to this: Last night at the Colorado Christian Writer's Conference God prompted me to worship and pray. When I arrived here three days ago I was told there was a special 24/7 prayer room here somewhere. I asked a conference coordinator where it was. She was speechless for a few moments.

She said that she honestly did not know where the prayer room was. Then she said that in her six years of working at this annual conference, this was the first time anyone asked about the prayer room. What she meant was that few if anyone she knew of went there.

Another coordinator knew the room was just up the stairs over where we stood. I went up and had it to myself.

Remember saints, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness, in spirit and in truth. From heaven God will hear your prayers and give you the knowledge of His perfect will after He is satisfied with the glory due His Name.

No comments: